Incentives & Events
Your Event in the Kitzbühel AlpS
The Austrian market town of St. Johann in Tyrol with around 9,000 residents is located in the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps surrounded by a magnificent mountain landscape. Whether in summer or winter, the extensive offering of leisure time activities has something for every taste.In these dream-like surroundings, you will find the Sentido alpenhotel Kaiserfels which, with its peaceful central location, provides the right environment for small workshops, team-building/motivational events and incentive events.
Highlights of the region
- Eifersbach waterfall in St. Johann/Tyrol: beautiful 1.5-hour hike directly from the hotel
- Grießbach gorge Erpfendorf: scenic gorge, approximately 11 km away
- Kitzbühel approx. 12 km and Kufstein approx. 28 km away
- Tourable distilleries and breweries: Aggstein Schnaps experience, Huber Bräu approx. 2 km away
- Hofmann dwarf pine distillery: The Wilde Kaiser is the homeland of the high-value dwarf pine oil (approx. 22 km)
- Mining museum Kupferplatte-Jochberg approx. 18 km away
- Tyrolean Bee World in Söll: Europe’s largest apiary and naturopathy museum, approx. 18 km away
- St. Martin in Lover-Weißbach: Lambrecht cave, one of the larget cave systems in Europe (approx. 28 km)
- Swarovski crystal worlds, approx. 65 km
The Executive section is located on the 4th and 5th floors of the hotel. It has more than 9 rooms, 4 of which are double rooms, 4 junior suites and 1 Kaiser suite. The ExecutiveLounge on the 4th floor allows you to hold extravagant conferences for 6 to 8 people and it is especially well-suited for Executive Board Meetings.
Additional rooms for groups
In the hotel:
- Edelweiss-Stube (Restaurant)
- Rockbar (externer Partner)
In St. Johann in Tyrol:
- Conference centre Kaisers hall (www.kaisersaal.at)
- Locations for evening events in the vicinity
Group conditions as well as conference and beverage packages are available on request.