Experience nature, conserve nature
and enjoy it together
The environment of the Kitzbühel Alps provides an exceptional natural panorama begging to be explored and discovered. Anyone looking for rest and relaxation or something more active can enjoy the natural landscape in a way that suits them.
To make sure it remains enjoyable for everyone there are a few rules that need to be followed:
- Respect and look after nature: take your rubbish with you, stay on marked paths and trails, alpine pastures and meadows without paths shouldn't be crossed
- Respect wildlife and livestock: don't scare animals with noise, gates to fields must be closed after use
- Riding speed and visibility: you may come across obstacles on paths at any time so only ride as fast as visibility allows
- Nature lovers: hikers and other nature lovers should be overtaken slowly, while a friendly hello ensures a respectful coexistence
- Safety first: a helmet and equipment in good working order are essential
- Have more fun on the right tour for you: choosing the right tour to suit one's own ability will ensure an unforgettable ride
for hikers & skiers
In one of the worldwide best and biggest ski regions
Sports boutique, ski school, Kaisersports outdoor sports supplier – directly located in the hotel!
Perfect starting point for culture, sports and nature aficionados